Enter the popsicle stick christmas ornament.Easy. Cute. Quick. Crafty. Fun. Cheap. What more could a teacher want in a holiday craft project? You can make lots of different ornaments with the same basic supplies. Here's what you'll need:
- Popsicle sticks (I like to get the colored ones so we don't have to paint in class.)
- Glue (I use Aileen's Tacky Glue)
- Xacto knife (for adult use)
- Twine, yarn, or ribbon for hangers
- Decorations: pom poms, small buttons, sequins, glittery pipe cleaners, yarn, googly eyes, etc.